Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wow, another good day!

I woke up feeling great again.  More energy, no pressure, no contractions... This is a true blessing.  I am so grateful.  I was able to make a big healthy breakfast for my family and I have been making batches of homemade pancakes for  a later time (storing and freezing).

I am starting to wonder if maybe, just maybe,  I am recovering from whatever caused the pre-term labor?

Hmmm?  Trying not to get to excited, but it's hard not to when you've been cooped up in your room for weeks, missing out on family fun, household work & duties, and normalcy.

I will not take advantage though.  I will take it slowly.  I would hate to push it and have a relapse.  After this I will clean up, have a healthy snack, and go relax for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon