Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

My health

Many of you know, that I have been dealing with health issues on and off, for the past three years (maybe more). I am so sick of being told that I am young and "look healthy." Dang it, there is something wrong with me, why can't they find it? It's not normal to throw up after most of your meals, nor is it normal to have severe abdominal pain, debilitating hand swelling, headaches, and always feeling like you are on the verge of passing out. I have decided that I will cure myself. Yes, that is right! I have faith that with the right holistic foods, herbs, and exercise I can cure myself. I am planning on documenting everything I do, on a separate blog. Wish me luck. Today I embark a new journey, to wellness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon