Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Kids are so funny...


My Catholic friends will appreciate this one...

So, my youngest son and daughter are in the middle of a heated argument, as a mom my ears quickly puckered up. I overhear my daughter say "Well, GIRLS are better than boys b/c Mother Teresa was a girl and she was the best!" and my son quickly responds "Oh yeah! Well let me see her turn the Eucharist into the body of Christ!"

LOL! After quietly laughing to myself, I had to do my motherly duty and explain to them that both boys and girls (men and women) are special. We were created in God's image, He loves us all and blessed each of us with unique qualities.

I tell you though, that was a great comeback on my son's part. I am really starting to believe him when he says he will become a priest one day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon