Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sewing my Little Fingers to the Bone...

So, lately I've gotten into making softies.  I purchased a pattern on Etsy and got rolling.  I made my first one - a prototype - it was okay.  Cute, but with plenty of mistakes.  He was my learning curve.  Now I am onto softie number three and I must say that I am getting the hang of this.  I am even getting really creative.  I've changed the pattern around a bit and am coming up with my own spin on Rudolph.

Here is a pic of my first one (after the prototype):

I am almost done stuffing numbers two and three.  When I am done I will post pics.  Those are the ones that I have really had fun with.  

The pattern that I used can be found here: http://dollsanddaydreams.com/fawn-deer-sewing-pattern

I love it.  I am giving these away as gifts, but I am hoping to get good enough to open up my own Etsy store.  What do you think?  Would you buy one? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon