Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

The Language of FlowersThe Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was beautifully written.  At times the story was so real that I had to take breaks  when it became painfully unbearable.  My maternal instinct were in full gear as I read this book. After some chapters I was drawn to my children.  I HAD to touch them, kiss them, and cuddle them.  As a mother of four children my heart ached after reading some chapters.  After reading one particular chapter I had to get up and nurse my baby... Not weird.  You will totally understand my need after reading this book.

On a different note, I learned so much about botany - my interest is so peaked that I want to actually learn more.  The language of flowers is beautiful.  I will definitely be more careful when choosing an arrangement.

I really enjoyed this book.  The characters were very real. The ending was a nice one that left me fulfilled.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon