Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

He's Always Listening

Last winter I was missing my family pretty badly and prayed for more quality time with them. I was really missing the bond and happy times we have always shared together, and that have been few and very long in between within the recent years. God heard and He answered. This summer was filled with lots of busy days, fun days, and family visits. My tank is full and my heart is satisfied, but yearning for more. I am just now getting a breather and able to catch up to my daily life. Normally I would be stressed out that the house is a bit messy and that everything is not in order, but honestly, right now, I don't mind. My heart and my mind are in order and that is all that counts. I will blog about our visits in future postings, but for now I must go because life calls...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon