Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Quick Update

An Executive from Sears contacted me immediately after my blog about them was posted and within a few days I was told that the much needed part would be expedited. It was less than a week and my dishwasher was fixed. I am very happy that they stepped up to the plate, but I am perplexed as to why it took for me to blog about it before they did.

My contact person at Sear's was an Executive by the name of Roy. This gentleman was very nice and courteous. He exceeded my expectations and I wish that everyone at this company was as nice as he is.

Roy, if you are reading this, THANK YOU and btw, I love the way you say Mrs. Torres with that beautiful Hispanic accent. It's refreshing to hear my name pronounced properly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon