Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Hooray for Ebay!

My husband and I have been racking up on Ebay, our many coveted baby items.  We got a like-new, Arm's Reach Original Co-sleeper that retails for $209.00 plus S&H for only $101.00 including S&H.  It arrived a few days ago and is awesome!  I love it and will give a review on it when baby arrives.

We also got an Arm's Reach  Beautiful Dreamer Cocoon for only $73.00 including S&H, saving ourselves a whopping $87.00.



And today...drum roll please...I won FIVE, yes, FIVE AMP Stay-Dry All in One Cloth Diapers for only $23.00.  Helloooo, one retails for $20 - $25 bucks! Three of them are brand new and two are slightly used.

 I  am so happy!  I can't wait for the diapers and the cocoon to get here! 

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Don't you love bargain shopping?! Especially when you don't have to leave the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Yes, especially not having to leave the house - that's the best part :)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon