Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

So Exciting

My wonderful best friend is giving me a baby shower and I wanted to design my own invites b/c I didn't like any of the ones I saw.  I spent a good two hours looking for backgrounds, embellishments, and different fonts (this is one time bedrest came in handy :)  After I was done gathering my virtual supplies, I messed around with an online invitation maker and finally put a beautiful invite together.  I settled on a really cute and feminine vintage flower background and chose brown and pink as my color theme.  I showed hubby and asked for his input, he really liked the invitation and pointed out a few minor fixes. After we fixed them, they were poi-fect (said in 3 Stooges accent). I think they came out so pretty!

As soon as I was done my BFF ordered them.  The company said it should take about a week and half, but I am hoping they get in sooner!  I can't wait to see them.  This is the great part about not having a surprise shower this time around.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVED my other three showers, but this time it's fun being involved in the process.

I want to post a pic of my invitations here, but I have to figure out how to take out some of the personal information...

If I figure that out I will definitely share, ACTUALLY, on second thought, I will not post them 'till after the shower because I want my guests to be happily surprised when they receive their beautiful invitations.

So EXCITED!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon