Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

My New Toy!

I have been meaning to post this, but I've been so busy playing that I haven't had the time!

My wonderful and thoughtful husband, knowing how much I love books, got me the newest Kindle!  Yes, I am the proud owner of a Kindle 3G / WiFi.  I get any book that I want (if available) in about 10 seconds, for a fraction of the cost of a regular book.  I still love my growing library, but with my Kindle I don't have to wait.  I can sample books, read books, poetry, blogs, magazines, newspapers, etcetera, and if I love what I am reading then I can splurge and buy the hardcover for my library.

This is the best invention ever!  It reads just like a page in print - no glares or glitches.  I've already read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and The Girl Who Played with Fire, by Stieg Larsson, who would have become a favorite had he not died prematurely.  What a great loss to book lovers!  I can't wait to read the end of the trilogy, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

I am definitely in love!

Thank you for my wonderful gift.  I was definitely surprised.  Love you, Baby!

Here are some pics of my Kindle hanging out in my library:

Can you spot it?  It's almost like Waldo... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon