Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Leave me Alone

I don’t care that I am not who you want me to be
Judge me all you want for I am happy with me
So, I don’t let my children watch what you deem acceptable
Without words you scream judgment, you’re so perceptible
I’m raising my children with one goal in mind, HEAVEN,
Not competing with the mother’s of Mark, Brittney, Stephen, or Evan
What?! My fourteen year old doesn’t have a Face Book?!
He’s busy with reality, walk outside and take a look
My children eat organically, go to Church, and watch PG
One day St. Peter will give them the key
So judge all you want, roll your eyes, talk crap, act mean
Eat preservatives, believe the government, get vaccines
Just leave me alone, worry about yourself, and not me
We see things differently, let’s just agree to disagree…
                                                  
                                                                                 -Yvette

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon