Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Getting Ready for a Glorious Weekend

Holy Thursday, tonight my Lord would've been praying and crying blood in anticipation of His sacrifice.  Tomorrow He would've been beaten beyond recognition, taunted, tortured, and finally crucified for our faults.  Saturday His faithful followers must've felt the shock of His brutal death and His absence.  Sunday Mary would've went into the cave to find that He was gone and to find out that He had risen!  Today I remember all this.  Today I remind my children and tell them of the importance of this miraculous weekend.  We will fast, we will pray, we will REMEMBER.  And Sunday, we will celebrate!  With great joy and with great gratitude we will laugh, we will be merry, we will honor our Lord!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon