Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Excerpt from My Other Blog...

So this morning I got brave and juiced the following:

2 Bok Choys Stalks and Leaves
Handful of Spinach
2 Carrots
1 Apple (I'm still a chump and need that sweetness!)
2 Celery Stalks

The juice was a greenish-orangie color. The taste, not bad, accept for the nasty celery! Ugh, celery does not appeal to me when juiced. It was sooooo overpowering that it gave me a headache! Now I am scared to juice it again, but we'll see. I'm a stubborn person who doesn't get easily defeated.

At ten I had a cup of coffee! Sorry, baby steps. I missed it badly today!!!

For lunch I treated myself to a yummy banana, strawberry, blackberry, and blueberry smoothie with psyllium seed husks. And yes, plenty of filtered water!

I feel great today! However, I also feel overwhelmed. I've been reading too much! I've been looking up juicing recipes and "how to eat raw," and it's overwhelming for a novice like me! I read somewhere not to juice too much of the same thing because your body can build allergies against it! WTFreak?!!! I have to juice the same thing while I am starting out! Why? Well, for one it's cheaper to buy by the bulk, two I need to start out with things that I semi like, and I need to drink things that I don't like more than twice to acquire a taste for it!

If anyone reading this has any tips for me, please, please, please do tell!

Well, that's all for today. I am in the mix of remodeling and redecorating my downstairs and it's taking up LOTS of my time!

To read more about my quest to finding amazing health, go to:http://curingmyself.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon