Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Berry Cheesecake Parfaits


I had a bunch of frozen berries and didn't know what to do with them and when I ran into this recipe, I knew I had to try it! It turned out delish!

Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Makes 8 Servings



Ingredients
:
  • 1 pk 8 oz cream cheese
  • my own vanilla recipe (will be posting) or you can use packaged kind
  • 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream or Cool Whip (divided)
  • 24 Vanilla wafers, coarsely chopped.
  • 1 1/2 cups seasonal berries
Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in pudding. Whisk in 1 cup of whipping cream / Cool Whip.
Layer wafers, berries, and pudding mixture in 8 parfait glasses. Repeat until all ingredients are done.
Top off w/ a dollop of the remanding whipping cream / Cool Whip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon