Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccine

I've been hearing buzz of this "mandatory" swine flu vaccination that's coming in the fall. It's made me severely nervous and thus, I've started to research it for myself. True enough, our government has spent over 77 million dollars on mapping every household and who is in it for possible FEMA and Homeland Security vaccination enforcement. This is SCARY and I urge everyone to conduct their own research.

I am actually contemplating creating a blog entirely on the dirty truth behind vaccines.

Stay tune for updates. Let me know what you think. And if you come across any good sources feel free to drop me a line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon