Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Selling a Beautiful Hotsling


This Hotslings pouch is in excellent condition, size 2, in a beautiful, hard-to-find print called Ana.  Only used twice.  


My husband surprised me with a Maya Wrap, so even though I like the Hotsling I prefer the Maya.  In the spirit of not being wasteful I am selling it...


97% cotton, 3% spandex.  Washed only in environmentally friendly detergent.  Comes from a meticulously clean, smoke-free and pet-free home.


Hotslings Size 2 relates to the conventional size XS, women's T-shirt size XS-S, shoulder to hip 23" (see their website for more details).  Includes the instructional insert and DVD.  


This Hotsling has a neutral yet sophisticated pattern that will complement your stylish wardrobe and provide a great, cozy way to carry your baby!  It's a beautiful ivory and antique pink with brown accents.  


Please feel free to email if you have any questions or would like additional photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal picture

Weather

 
Random Entries Blog Design by Ipietoon